Use the Sinfully Rich Triple Chocolate Brownies to make these beautiful treats. They're great for entertaining or sharing at a potluck get-together.
- 1⁄4 c softened butter
- 2 T reconstituted thrive powdered milk
- 1⁄4 c melted chocolate
- 1⁄3 c cocoa powder
- 2 c thrive powdered sugar
- 1 pn thrive iodized salt
- wooden popsicle sticks
- additional melting chocolate (any variety), as desired
- sinfully rich triple chocolate brownies
* Prepare the batch of brownies and place in oven to bake.
* Whip up a chocolate buttercream frosting by mixing butter, milk, and chocolate on high speed. Add powdered sugar slowly to reach the right consistency, followed by salt. Mix well. (If needed, add more milk to thin out, more powdered sugar to thicken, and more cocoa powder to increase the chocolate flavor.)
* Remove brownies from oven and cool. Top with prepared frosting.
* Take frosted brownies and use an ice cream scoop with a release handle to create little lollipop balls (see included picture). The frosting will act like a glue, keeping it all together.
* Place balled brownies on a wax-paper- or parchment-lined baking sheet. Poke a popsicle stick or other handle into each lollipop and freeze for 30 minutes.
* Meanwhile, melt more chocolate (any kind you like, even white chocolate).
* Once lollies are set up, dip into melted chocolate. After that chocolate has had a chance to cool on the lollies, drizzle with more chocolate. Repeat as much or as little as you'd like!
~ Go to TawnysThrivingHome.com to shop products and get the best deals on food storage and emergency preparation products.~
~Always be in the know… Sign Up for my Newsletter~