Saturday, June 11, 2011

30 Days Of Faves: Fudge Brownies

Welcome back to 30 Days of Faves! Each day in June I am going to be sharing with you some of my favorite Shelf Reliance products!


Today I want to tell you about one of my all time favorite treats BROWNIES!! I adore brownies! Those yummy little squares of fluffy yet chewy chocolaty goodness!


This product is so great, it needs little introduction! Just add water and you have amazing brownies anytime!!



Try This Great Recipe!


Happy Baking!




~ Go to TawnysThrivingHome.com to shop products and get the best deals on food storage and emergency preparation products.~


~Always be in the know… Sign Up for my Newsletter~



2 comments:

  1. Do you have more great aritcels like this one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the best anwesr of all time! JMHO

    ReplyDelete