Friday, January 11, 2013

Best Of Pinterest...Week 2 Health Edition

Can you believe we are in Week 2 of 2013?!?!  Every Friday I will be featuring a few of my favorite Pinterest finds for the week! Be sure and follow me! This week I am featuring a few Healthy and Good For You ideas!

We swear by this at my house! Honey and Cinnamon cold Remedy - Did you know that a honey & cinnamon mix will usually knock out a cold within a day or two? Both honey and cinnamon are antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal. Also knocks bladder/kidney infections, reduces sugar levels, blood pressure, acts as a pain reliever for arthritis. And much more!
Again.. Something we adhere to here is our home! Help your body heal!

I absolutely love Wellness Mama's Blog! We will be doing the challenge. Will You?
You will not believe all the health benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar! So Healthy! We use Bragg Organic Apple Cider vinegar. It is unpasteurized and contains 'the mother' which contains lots of healthy goodies! Each day I enjoy a glass of ACV, honey, and water. This has significantly helped my allergies, headaches, and congestion!
This is a must read! Did you know you CAN remineralize and heal your teeth naturally? Did you know conventional toothpaste can inhibit this process? Check this out! Super easy and relatively inexpensive tooth powder



~What are your favorite home and natural remedies? Did you find anything awesome on Pinterst this week?~

No comments:

Post a Comment